Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WW Friendly Pizza Recipe

Last Friday night I made pizza.  I make pizza every Friday night, but I thought this particular recipe was worth sharing. 

Sorry for the lack of pictures.  It was devoured before I could take any!

You will need:
Pizza crust of your choice
Sundried tomato pesto
2% reduced fat mozarella
Sundried tomato chicken sausage
Mushrooms

The first 3 ingredients are key.  After that you could use different veggies or omit the sausage, etc.  I use a thin crust Boboli, but also like using pita and making mini pizzas.

To make the pizza, lightly spread pesto over crust.  You don't need a thick layer like traditional tomato sauce.  For a large pizza I would suggest 2 T. max.  Add your toppings.  Cover with cheese.  Sprinkle with herbs.  I used oregano and crushed red pepper flakes.  Bake according to crust package directions. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Sounds so gooood!

Haley McAdams said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe it's definitely a really good reward for my brother who got his TABC Certification Online last week. But still work on the dough first. I'm not really the cook-type but I'd like to do something special for him.

Jewellers Dublin said...

Wow sounds fantastic, lookinf forward to trying this out. engagement rings

rahul said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



PPI Claims Calculator