Thursday, March 15, 2012

Currently

Listening... To silence. I'm @ work not working.
Eating... Last night's dinner leftovers of seasoned pork chops, garlic mashed potatoes & green beans all topped with mushroom gravy.
Drinking... Water. I've already had 2 cups of coffee and 2 diet cokes!
Wearing... The saddest outfit in weeks. I have zero color on. Just gray and black. Not very beachy of me, and on the week of spring break too!
Needing... To go to Publix tonight. Its weekly grocery trip night!
Wanting... To be @ the beach like everyone else in town. It is sunny and 82 degrees today in Sarasota.
Thinking... About strawberry shortcake. I made it last night with a light angel food cake, fresh Florida berries & light whipped cream. Yum!
Enjoying... That I only have a couple hours left until I'm on my way home.

I'm posting a new picture of my niece because she's so stinkin' cute.

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

I was gonna ask how she was doing! She has gotten so big!